New York(NY) Take 5 Prize Analysis

New York(NY) Take 5 Prize Analysis
As legally required by the state of New York, taxes are withheld on lottery winnings of 600USD or more. For prizes greater than 5,000USD, US citizens and resident aliens having a social security number have their prizes reduced with 25%, which represents the federal taxes. The New York state tax rate for lottery winning sits at 8.82%, with New York City withholding 3.876% and Yonkers withholding 1.323%. For more information on taxes for lottery winnings in the state of New York, click here.

For each New York(NY) Take 5 drawing, 50% of the total sales for the draw is allocated for the prize.

20% of the prize money is allocated for the first prize. 30% of the total prize money is allocated to second prize. 50% of the total prize money is allocated to third prize.

The actual prize awarded at each prize level is determined by total prize money of the prize level divided evenly by the number of winners. If there is not first prize winner, the first prize money will be added to the second prize money pool. The prize money of New York(NY) Take 5 will not be rolled over to next drawing.

Enter an amount 5000 or more below to see the detailed prize analysis.


5,000 ~ 1000,000,000

 New York Take 5 SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
01
06
21
23
28
Thu Sep 21, 2017 Last 10 | Calendar | Search
Intelli-Combos | Power Picks | Frequency Chart | Overdue Chart
Win Checker | Lotto Wheels | Prize Analysis
News & Payout | Skip and Hit Analysis
New York(NY) Take 5 Latest Drawing Results
Next Draw: Fri Sep 22, 2017








 
Home |  About Us |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Terms of Use |  Contact Us
NYLOTTERYX.COM is not associated with the official New York State Lottery. The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. Every effort has been made to ensure that the winning numbers and other information posted on this website are accurate. No valid claim may be based on the winning numbers or other information contained on this website. NYLOTTERYX.COM makes no warranties, guarantees or representations, of any kind, express or implied, as to the content, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the information contained in this website or in the sites of any links provided herein. The information should always be verified by contacting the Official Lottery before it is used in any way. In the event of a discrepancy between the numbers posted on this website and the official winning numbers, the official winning numbers shall control.