New York Pick 10 Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Thursday, December 8th, 2016 09:09 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|New York Pick 10 | NY Pick 10 Results | NYlottery Pick 10|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers|
|Thu Dec 08, 2016|
|Wed Dec 07, 2016|
|Tue Dec 06, 2016|
|Mon Dec 05, 2016|
|Sun Dec 04, 2016|
|Sat Dec 03, 2016|
|Fri Dec 02, 2016|
|Thu Dec 01, 2016|
|Wed Nov 30, 2016|
|Tue Nov 29, 2016|
New York(NY) Pick 10 Prizes and Odds
New York Pick 10 News and Payout for Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Updated: Friday, December 9, 2016 01:54 AM
There was no ticket sold matched all ten winning numbers in the latest New York Pick Ten lottery drawing Thursday, December 8th, 2016. The numbers drawn Thursday night, December 8th, 2016 were 03, 05, 14, 19, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 36, 42, 45, 60, 61, 63, 68, 74 and 76. New York Pick Ten game jackpot has not been hit for 75 draws since Saturday, September 24th, 2016. A single lucky player collected half million dollar cash first prize in Friday, September 23rd, 2016 drawing.
Though the jackpot was not awarded Thursday evening, some luck people still walked away with good winnings. There were 2 second prize winning tickets sold Thursday night's New York Pick Ten game drawing, matching nine out of the 10 winning numbers and took home $6,000 each. Other prizes won Thursday night included 6 tickets that matched 8 winning numbers won $300. A total of 147 lucky tickets won the 4th prize and each collected $40 cash. With 6 different ways to win, the Thursday night's drawing generated 4,482 winning tickets across New York with a total amount of $42,568 prizes.
New York Pick 10 drawings occur every night at 7:30 pm Eastern Time. It costs 1 dollar to play a game. Player can play up to 5 games for $5 on each play slip. To play Pick 10, choose 10 numbers from a set of 80. The overall chances of winning is about 1 to 17. The odds of winning Pick Ten $500,000 cash jackpot are about 1 in 8.91 million. Pick Ten lottery prizes are fixed. Nevertheless, in case there are over ten grand prize winners in one draw, these winners will equally share a total of $5,000,000 in accordance with New York Lottery rules and regulations..
Click here for detailed information of New York Pick 10 payout and news.
About New York Pick 10 Lottery
The more the number of digits / numbers in your lottery, the more you stand to win a chance. New York Pick 10 lets you place a bet on 10 numbers.
New York Pick 10 is a lottery game in the New York Lottery stable which was started in August 2001. It is a game where the player places bet on 10 numbers that starts from 1 until 80 after which the lottery picks 20 numbers. In case the 10 numbers you chose is part of the 20 numbers drawn, you win. The initial or the least play starts with $1 for a single game. Each draw takes place at 7.30 PM and is conducted 7 days a week.
$500,000 cash is the jackpot sum.
The chances of winning the jackpot are considered to be one in 8,911,711.
New York Pick 10 is an "In-House Draw Daily Game" among the various games offered by New York Lottery. The proceeds from this game also aid education.
How to play New York Pick 10?
- Visit your nearest New York Lottery retailer and tell him that you would like to play Pick 10.
- Ask for a New York Pick 10 play card.
- A play card has 5 games each (A, B, C, D & E).
- New York Pick 10 game panel contains 80 squares numbered 1 through 80.
- Place bet on 10 numbers from 1 to 80. in each game in the placard. Each game has numbers 1 to 80. You can either explicitly bet on 10 numbers (considered lucky) or in case you are not able to decide the 10 numbers, you can use quick pick, where the computer chooses the digits randomly.
- Each game costs $1.
- There are a total of 7 drawings and you can play either in advance, all on one ticket
- You may also mark the number of days in case you want to play for more than 1 day..
- Once the above info is marked in the play card, mark the number of tickets needed and the number of days that you wish to play. You can get separate tickets for each draw of New York Pick 10.
- Once you have filled the necessary portions in the play card, hand it over to the New York Lottery retailer. The play card is not a valid receipt. It is only a method to present the player's choice.
- You will then be provided with a ticket each for every New York Pick 10 game that you wish to play.
- Play and Count your monies!!!
- New York Pick 10 does not offer subscriptions.
More About New York Pick 10
There is a New York Pick 10 draw every night 7 days a week at 7.30 pm.
In order to ensure transparency & fair play, an independent audit firm is engaged to monitor the whole process.
Your chances of winning
The overall chance of winning the New York Pick 10 jackpot is 1 in 8,911,711. Overall chance of winning is 1 in 17.
- The jackpot would fetch you a whopping $500,000.
- The 2nd prize would fetch you $6,000.
- The 3rd prize would fetch you $300
- The 4th prize would fetch you $40.
- The 5th prize would fetch you $10
- The 6th prize would fetch you $4
- The prize for one draw is never carried over to the next draw.
- Prize money should be availed within 1 year of the draw.
- Prize money is always rounded to the nearest whole number.
- The income earned through New York Pick 10 is taxable if income is above $600.
- If prize is greater than $5,000, you would have to pay 25% federal tax.
- In case your prize money is less than $600, you can collect it from the New York Lottery retailer within 45 days of the draw else it can be claimed from any of the New York Lottery Regional Customer Service Center.
- Validity period of ticket is 1 year.
- Prize money is taxable since it is considered to be a source of income.
- A Pick-10 reserve is usually created utilising the funds made available after the draw, where the total prizes paid are less than the 40% prize pool. Such reserve may be used to increase any or all prize levels, either permanently or for a certain period of time
- 40% of the net sales is put back in to the pool for prizes
- New York Pick 10 is operated at 2 separate computer systems that cannot communicate with each other. Hence a winning ticket purchased at one terminal cannot be cashed at the other system. To distinguish between the tickets sold at each system, the tickets are printed using blue-letters and green-letters respectively.
- If there are more than 10 jackpot winners, the winners will share the whole jackpot of $5,000,000 as per the New York Lottery rules and regulations.
NYLOTTERYX.COM provides immense information on New York Pick 10. Few reports available on this website that helps you to devise a strategy are:
- Overdue Chart - The overdue chart provides information on those numbers that have not been drawn for the past # of draws. This helps players to choose the numbers wisely to win New York Pick 10 prizes.
- Skip and Hit analysis - This report provides historical information on the winning patterns of a specific number as per the latest draw.
- .50 Most Winning Pairs and 50 Least Winning Pairs.
- The News & Payout section furnishes information on the events & happenings along with the details of prize money won.
- Power Picks - Once you choose / identify your New York Pick 10 lucky numbers, power pick will help you by creating number combination using the same numbers. In case you do not have any lucky numbers, you can use numbers from your daily life like date of birth, wedding anniversary, license plate, home address etc.
- New York Pick 10 Intelligent Combo Generator - This module generates the most successful combinations from the past 50 draws. It also provides hot numbers and overdue numbers.
| New York Pick 10
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Fri Dec 9, 2016