New York Numbers Evening Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Friday, August 26th, 2016 09:06 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|New York Numbers Evening | NY Numbers Evening Results | NYlottery Numbers Evening|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Lucky Sum|
|Fri Aug 26, 2016||9|
|Thu Aug 25, 2016||9|
|Wed Aug 24, 2016||4|
|Tue Aug 23, 2016||10|
|Mon Aug 22, 2016||12|
|Sun Aug 21, 2016||16|
|Sat Aug 20, 2016||15|
|Fri Aug 19, 2016||12|
|Thu Aug 18, 2016||13|
|Wed Aug 17, 2016||13|
New York(NY) Numbers Evening Prizes and Odds
New York Numbers Evening News and Payout for Monday, October 26th, 2015
Updated: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:41 AM
The winning numbers of Evening Numbers lottery for Monday, October 26th, 2015 were 0 9 5 with lucky sum 14. The next New York Numbers game evening drawing is going to be 7:30 pm, Tuesday, October 27th, 2015, Eastern Time.
3,256 winning tickets were sold in the drawing of Monday, October 26th, 2015 for New York Evening Numbers . These winning tickets won a total of $257,292 in prizes.
Detailed prize payout is listed below:
- 111 ticket(s) won Straight Play prize.
- 1,051 ticket(s) won Box Play prize.
- 18 ticket(s) won Front Pair prize.
- 13 ticket(s) won Back Pair prize.
- 126 ticket(s) won Straight/Box with Exact Hit.
- 1,800 ticket(s) won Straight/Box with Box Hit.
- 89 ticket(s) won Combination Play prize.
- 48 ticket(s) won Lucky Sum prize with $6.50 payout per ticket.
Evening Numbers game drawings are held 7 days a week around 7:30 PM ET. To play Evening Numbers , go to any New York lottery retailer, use a New York Evening Numbers play slip, which has four games on each panel. You may choose to play 1 to 4 games. Pick 3-digit numbers in each game you want to play.
For each game panle, select a bet type from one below:
To understand the bet types, please ask the store clerk for a Evening Numbers brochure where complete instructions of bet types can be found. You can play max 10 tickets per game panel. Use only blue or black pencil or pen to mark with heavy vertical marks. If you can not come up with the numbers to play, just mark the Quick Pick option to have numbers picked for you randomly. After you are done, hand over your completed playcard to the clerk for processing.
Click here for detailed information of New York Numbers Evening payout and news.
About New York Numbers Evening
A 3 digit number could turn your luck. You could win money in as much a simple way as saying . Ready 1 2 3! by playing New York Numbers.
Balls in three sets with numbering that starts from 0 through 9 are subjected for twice a day draws . midday @ 12:26 pm and in the evening at 7:51 pm.).
New York Numbers is an .In-House Draw Daily Game. among the various games offered by New York Lottery. The proceeds from this game also aid education.
You can play this lottery for individual draw / both draws for any number of days at a stretch.
You can win the New York's Numbers lottery game if the draw results in the 3-digit number you chose from 000 to 999, both numbers inclusive.
(a) New York Numbers game bets may be purchased for a minimum of 50 cents and in multiples thereof to a maximum of $ 5.
(b) The following types of bets are available for purchase:
- Straight - 3 digit number that matches the exact 3-digit number drawn.
- Six-way box - 3 digit number, where all three digits are unique (eg: 345) and matches in any order the 3-digit number drawn.
- Three-way box - 3 digit number, where two of the digits are same (eg: 110) and matches in any order the 3-digit number drawn.
- Front pair - 2 digit number that matches in exact order the first and second digits of the 3 digit number drawn.
- Back pair - 2 digit number that matches in exact order the second and third digits of the 3 digit number drawn.
- Straight/six-way box - 3 digit number in which all three digits are unique (eg: 345), that generates one straight bet and one six-way box bet.
- Straight/three-way box - 3 digit number in which two of the digits are the same (eg: 110), that generates one straight bet and one three-way box bet.
- Combination six-way - 3 digit number in which all three digits are unique (eg: 345), that generates six straight bets.
- Combination three-way - 3 digit number in which two of the digits are the same (eg: 110), that generates three straight bets.
How to play New York Numbers Evening?
- Visit your nearest New York Numbers retailer and tell him that you would like to try your luck through numbers.
- Ask for either a numbers card or a playcard.
- A play card has 4 games each (A, B, C & D).
- Place bet on 3 digit numbers in each row in the placard. Each row has numbers 0 to 9. You can either explicitly bet on 4 digits (considered lucky) or in case you are not able to decide the 4 digits, you can use quick pick, where the computer chooses the digits randomly.
- Each game played has a wager type associated with it, namely, straight (STR) , box (BOX) , straightbox (STRBOX) or combination (COMB) play. STR and BOX cost 50 cents and STRBOX and COMB cost 1$.
- Each game panel consists of 10 games. There is no compulsion that all games have to be played.
- Once the above info is marked in the playcard, mark the number of tickets needed and the number of days that you wish to play. You can get separate tickets for each draw of New York Numbers.
- Once you have filled the necessary portions in the playcard, hand it over to the New York Numbers retailer.
- Use only a blue pen / pencil or a black pen / pencil.
- Once markings are done, you should not erase them. In case of a mistake, use the VOID mark and move on to the next game.
- You will then be provided with a ticket each for every New York Numbers game that you wish to play.
- Play and Count your monies!!!
- You have to ensure that the New York Numbers retailer is being informed that you will be participating in the next draw so as to be enrolled for the next available draw.
- New York Numbers does not offer subscriptions.
- There is also a module called Play Instant Win at 1$ extra that lets you win based on matching of the position of your numbers vis-a-vis the drawn number.
- Lucky Sum is another feature in New York Numbers where it Lucky Sum will determine a winner by correctly matching the sum of the player's number with the sum of the winning numbers drawn by the Lottery for that drawing.
Prizes and Odds in New York Numbers
- STR play fetches USD 250 for 50¢ play and USD 500 for 1$ play
- 6-way BOX play fetches USD 40 for 50¢ play and USD 80 for 1$ play
- 3-way BOX play fetches USD 80 for 50¢ play and USD 160 for 1$ play
- Front Pair play fetches USD 25 for 50¢ play and USD 50 for 1$ play
- Front Pair play fetches USD 25 for 50¢ play and USD 50 for 1$ play
- 6-way STRBOX play fetches USD 290 is STR hits and USD 440 if BOX only
- 3-way STRBOX play fetches USD 330 is STR hits and USD 80 if BOX only
- 6-way COMB play fetches USD 250 is STR hits and USD 500 if BOX only
- 3-way STRBOX play fetches USD 250 is STR hits and USD 500 if BOX only
- In case your prize money is less than USD 600, you can collect it from the New YorkNumbers retailer within 45 days of the draw else it can be claimed from any of the New York Lottery Regional Customer Service Centre.
- Validity period of ticket is 1 year.
- Prize money is taxable since it is considered to be a source of income.
More About New York Numbers Evening
Few reports available on this website for New York Numbers Evening that helps you to devise a strategy are:
- Overdue Chart . The overdue chart provides information on those numbers that have not been drawn for the past .n. number of draws. This helps players to choose the numbers wisely.
- skip and Hit analysis . This report provides historical information on the winning patterns of a specific number as per the latest draw.
- 50 Most Winning Numbers. and .50 Least Winning Numbers..
- Lucky Sum Analysis
- The News & Payout - section furnishes information on the events & happenings along with the details of prize money won.
| New York Numbers
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Sun Aug 28, 2016
Next Draw: Sat Aug 27, 2016