New York Numbers Evening Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Thursday, October 30th, 2014 08:48 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|New York Numbers Evening | NY Numbers Evening Results | NYlottery Numbers Evening|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Lucky Sum|
|Thu Oct 30, 2014||12|
|Wed Oct 29, 2014||23|
|Tue Oct 28, 2014||17|
|Mon Oct 27, 2014||11|
|Sun Oct 26, 2014||8|
|Sat Oct 25, 2014||15|
|Fri Oct 24, 2014||10|
|Thu Oct 23, 2014||16|
|Wed Oct 22, 2014||13|
|Tue Oct 21, 2014||19|
New York(NY) Numbers Evening Prizes and Odds
New York Numbers Evening News and Payout for Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Updated: Friday, October 31, 2014 01:54 AM
The winning numbers of Evening Numbers for Thursday, October 30th, 2014 were 8 4 0 and lucky sum was 12. The next New York Numbers lottery evening drawing is scheduled 7:30 pm, Friday, October 31st, 2014, Eastern Time.
2,894 winning tickets were sold in the drawing of Thursday, October 30th, 2014 for New York Evening Numbers lottery. These winning tickets won a total of $316,324 in prizes.
Below is the detailed payout breakdown:
- 266 ticket(s) won Straight Play prize.
- 942 ticket(s) won Box Play prize.
- 13 ticket(s) won Front Pair prize.
- 7 ticket(s) won Back Pair prize.
- 214 ticket(s) won Straight/Box with Exact Hit.
- 1,345 ticket(s) won Straight/Box with Box Hit.
- 61 ticket(s) won Combination Play prize.
- 46 ticket(s) won Lucky Sum prize with $6.50 payout per ticket.
New York Evening Numbers drawings are held daily around 7:30 pm . To play Evening Numbers lottery, go to any lottery retailer, take a New York Evening Numbers playcard, which has 4 games on each panel. You may play 1 to 4 games. Choose three digit numbers in each game panel you want to play.
Inside each game panle, choose a bet type from one of these below:
To know more about what wager types are, you can ask the retailer for a Evening Numbers lottery brochure where detailed instructions of wager types can be found. You can bet max 10 tickets per game panel. Use only blue or black pen or pencil for marking with heavy vertical marks. If you are not able to think of the numbers to play, just mark the Quick Pick to have numbers picked for you randomly. After you are done, present the marked play slip to the lottery retailer for processing.
Click here for detailed information of New York Numbers Evening payout and news.
About New York Numbers Evening
A 3 digit number could turn your luck. You could win money in as much a simple way as saying . Ready 1 2 3! by playing New York Numbers.
Balls in three sets with numbering that starts from 0 through 9 are subjected for twice a day draws . midday @ 12:26 pm and in the evening at 7:51 pm.).
New York Numbers is an .In-House Draw Daily Game. among the various games offered by New York Lottery. The proceeds from this game also aid education.
You can play this lottery for individual draw / both draws for any number of days at a stretch.
You can win the New York's Numbers lottery game if the draw results in the 3-digit number you chose from 000 to 999, both numbers inclusive.
(a) New York Numbers game bets may be purchased for a minimum of 50 cents and in multiples thereof to a maximum of $ 5.
(b) The following types of bets are available for purchase:
- Straight - 3 digit number that matches the exact 3-digit number drawn.
- Six-way box - 3 digit number, where all three digits are unique (eg: 345) and matches in any order the 3-digit number drawn.
- Three-way box - 3 digit number, where two of the digits are same (eg: 110) and matches in any order the 3-digit number drawn.
- Front pair - 2 digit number that matches in exact order the first and second digits of the 3 digit number drawn.
- Back pair - 2 digit number that matches in exact order the second and third digits of the 3 digit number drawn.
- Straight/six-way box - 3 digit number in which all three digits are unique (eg: 345), that generates one straight bet and one six-way box bet.
- Straight/three-way box - 3 digit number in which two of the digits are the same (eg: 110), that generates one straight bet and one three-way box bet.
- Combination six-way - 3 digit number in which all three digits are unique (eg: 345), that generates six straight bets.
- Combination three-way - 3 digit number in which two of the digits are the same (eg: 110), that generates three straight bets.
How to play New York Numbers Evening?
- Visit your nearest New York Numbers retailer and tell him that you would like to try your luck through numbers.
- Ask for either a numbers card or a playcard.
- A play card has 4 games each (A, B, C & D).
- Place bet on 3 digit numbers in each row in the placard. Each row has numbers 0 to 9. You can either explicitly bet on 4 digits (considered lucky) or in case you are not able to decide the 4 digits, you can use quick pick, where the computer chooses the digits randomly.
- Each game played has a wager type associated with it, namely, straight (STR) , box (BOX) , straightbox (STRBOX) or combination (COMB) play. STR and BOX cost 50 cents and STRBOX and COMB cost 1$.
- Each game panel consists of 10 games. There is no compulsion that all games have to be played.
- Once the above info is marked in the playcard, mark the number of tickets needed and the number of days that you wish to play. You can get separate tickets for each draw of New York Numbers.
- Once you have filled the necessary portions in the playcard, hand it over to the New York Numbers retailer.
- Use only a blue pen / pencil or a black pen / pencil.
- Once markings are done, you should not erase them. In case of a mistake, use the VOID mark and move on to the next game.
- You will then be provided with a ticket each for every New York Numbers game that you wish to play.
- Play and Count your monies!!!
- You have to ensure that the New York Numbers retailer is being informed that you will be participating in the next draw so as to be enrolled for the next available draw.
- New York Numbers does not offer subscriptions.
- There is also a module called Play Instant Win at 1$ extra that lets you win based on matching of the position of your numbers vis-a-vis the drawn number.
- Lucky Sum is another feature in New York Numbers where it Lucky Sum will determine a winner by correctly matching the sum of the player's number with the sum of the winning numbers drawn by the Lottery for that drawing.
Prizes and Odds in New York Numbers
- STR play fetches USD 250 for 50¢ play and USD 500 for 1$ play
- 6-way BOX play fetches USD 40 for 50¢ play and USD 80 for 1$ play
- 3-way BOX play fetches USD 80 for 50¢ play and USD 160 for 1$ play
- Front Pair play fetches USD 25 for 50¢ play and USD 50 for 1$ play
- Front Pair play fetches USD 25 for 50¢ play and USD 50 for 1$ play
- 6-way STRBOX play fetches USD 290 is STR hits and USD 440 if BOX only
- 3-way STRBOX play fetches USD 330 is STR hits and USD 80 if BOX only
- 6-way COMB play fetches USD 250 is STR hits and USD 500 if BOX only
- 3-way STRBOX play fetches USD 250 is STR hits and USD 500 if BOX only
- In case your prize money is less than USD 600, you can collect it from the New YorkNumbers retailer within 45 days of the draw else it can be claimed from any of the New York Lottery Regional Customer Service Centre.
- Validity period of ticket is 1 year.
- Prize money is taxable since it is considered to be a source of income.
More About New York Numbers Evening
Few reports available on this website for New York Numbers Evening that helps you to devise a strategy are:
- Overdue Chart . The overdue chart provides information on those numbers that have not been drawn for the past .n. number of draws. This helps players to choose the numbers wisely.
- skip and Hit analysis . This report provides historical information on the winning patterns of a specific number as per the latest draw.
- 50 Most Winning Numbers. and .50 Least Winning Numbers..
- Lucky Sum Analysis
- The News & Payout - section furnishes information on the events & happenings along with the details of prize money won.
| New York Numbers
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Sat Nov 1, 2014
Next Draw: Fri Oct 31, 2014